Master's Degree in Business Management
• Business Trends analysis • Multi-National Experience • Business Development & Management Through Technology Author • Market Positioning
Data Analyst w/ Bachelor's in Psychology
• Data Analytics • Data Visualization • Statistical Analysis • Expert in Power Query & Power Pivot
Bachelor's in Speech Communication
• Content Strategist • Copywriting • Social Media Management • Fluency in English, Italian & Tagalog
Bachelor's in Fine Arts
• Senior Video Editor & Graphic Artist with 10+ years’ experience • Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe Design Suite Expert
Bachelor's Degree in Management & Marketing
• Client Director with Google & Microsoft • Copywriting & SEO work at Harvard Center for Asia Leadership •Project Management
Bachelor's in Multimedia Arts & Sciences
• Graphic Design Artist • Video Production Expert • Adobe Light Room Photography
Bachelor's in Business Administration
• PPC Management • Amazon Paid Search Expert • Amazon Sponsored Ads • Amazon DSP Campaign • Programmatic Advertising
Bachelor's in Managerial Accounting
• Senior Accountant • QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor • Certified Xero Advisor
President of The Coaching Group
"My assistant, Maz, is much more than an assistant. She has been so dedicated to our company that she now thinks ahead of the curve to come up with ideas and direction that I would have never anticipated. She just directed the entire re-do of our webpage, has established a polished marketing campaign for a company project, and has completely increased the quality of our LinkedIn presence and penetration. She also just completed a sixteen minute video with voice-over, graphics, and music for our company. And last minute requests, of which there have been several, are returned overnight with flawless quality. I was recently in a meeting with a CEO of a hospital who was more than impressed with the materials that Maz developed. What Maz had to work with was a business article. From that article she pulled together a multi-paged, four-color, user-friendly book that was exactly what was needed. My only directions were “please make this look nice”. There is nothing I have asked her to do that has not been promptly and marvelously done. She has been the single most important variable of our business success this year."
CEO of Nouri
"My assistant Gwenne does so many things for me. I go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning, all the things that I had tasked her with, or that she’d come up with on her own are all done and ready for me and I’m ready to hit the ground running for a new day."
Co-Founder & Director of Training at Culture Crafters™
"Culture Crafters™ hired a virtual assistant through Kajae. We have had such a beautiful experience onboarding our new assistant Kristine and setting up systems. First it was part-time and very quickly we moved her to a full-time part of the team. Kristine has been instrumental to our business and continues to deliver extraordinary value. Her skills, expertise and knowledge has exceeded all of our expectations and she became a big part of our business. The team at Kajae has always been responsive to any of our requests or upskilling we needed for our assistant. I love knowing we can always reach out to Kajae for any help or support."
Corporate Controller at Global Access®
"Our accounting assistant Marlene has done an excellent job working with our internal team and stepping up with tasks as our company continues to scale globally."
All of our virtual assistants are Top 5% amongst their peers and are highly educated with either bachelors, masters or doctorate level degrees. But even more they are proven workers who engage across multiple assignment areas including, calendaring, travel planning, IT support, marketing research, CRM management, design, social media management etc
All Kajae accountants have accounting degrees from top universities. They can assist in all of your company’s areas of accounting and finance including bookkeeping, revenue recognition, controller oversight, accounts receivable, transaction processing, bookkeeping cleanup, AP processing, month end close etc.
Join the Kajae team! Find out why 95% of those that work at Kajae stay with Kajae. Be part of a team that values YOU and has made it their mission to treat you as family and to generationally change your life. You must have a minimum of an undergraduate degree, multiple years of multinational experience and top-tier English skills. We know we have very high standards (lower acceptance rate than Harvard MBA school) but we trust you'll appreciate the reasons we do what we do. Apply today and enjoy:
● High Performance Pay (Exceeds 98% of all employment positions in the Philippines)
● The majority of our positions are full-time, long-term and you can focus 100% on one client, not multiples
● Top Shelf Health AND Dental Insurance through the #1 health insurance company in the Philippines
● Snack Allowances
● Upskilling and Continuing Education Benefits
● Referral Bonuses...because you'll want to tell your friends
● Pure Team Enjoyment & Challenge
Apply by clicking here and you will be taken to our initial English Screening test; the exact same test utilized by Harvard, Stanford, Oxford and other top schools. See you on the other side. :)